During the COVID-19 pandemic, what are your options at home? Many waste their time or money on social media, online gambling, and pornography sites. Others damage their physical and mental health with alcohol and drugs. With so many unhealthy choices, what some healthy alternatives? Consider these three things that can seriously improve your future.
#1 – Self-Improvement and Mental Wellness
Improve your mental well-being by getting clean and sober, and work on your personal growth. Sound easy? It is harder than you think, but there is a new mobile application that can help; the iStep Life Recovery App [https://www.istep.pro] – Launching April 1st 2020 on iOS and Android. It is the only mobile 12-step program management and recovery support app able to focus on one of 30 different substance or behavioral addictions. The iStep Life Recovery App guides you through a comprehensive program of daily self-reflection based on the principals of recovery and will compel mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. iStep includes all tools and features needed to succeed at long-term personal growth and abstinence from drugs, alcohol, and other problematic behaviors. The app is free to download and trial, so check it out and invest your time and work to become a better version of yourself.
#2 – Expand Your World Knowledge with TED Talks
TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED talks began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment, and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. If you are going to sit online and need to burn through some time, expand your knowledge indefinitely with TED https://www.ted.com/talks.
#3 – Create a leading business brand and presence for under $800
Use your extra time to put together a business and take the first step towards your dream. Assuming you have a laptop already, this is how you can create a highly professional business presence for $800 and your free time in the first year:
- Define your desired business, choose a name and register your business with the local authority
- Open a bank account linked to the company, and loan it US$800
- Online Domain and Website [$96/year] @ https://wordpress.com/ – Register your domain and choose a classy template for your website
- AI Proofreading / Editor [$140/year] @ https://grammarly.com – Write all the content for your website and marketing, and perfect it like a pro with Grammarly.
- Creative Design and Video Creation Tools [$360/year during promotion times] @ https://www.adobe.com/ – Access every tool you may need for your business. Easily design your logo and business card, make images or videos for every website and marketing need. Focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Spark Post for social media. Sound complicated? Don’t worry, see below.
- Unlimited Digital Assets and Templates [$198/year] @ https://elements.envato.com/ – download royalty-free digital assets for your business brand and presence. Video templates, stock photography, stock video, sound, marketing templates, you name it, they have everything you need. Most importantly, there is no need to start from scratch, there are 1000s of templates for videos, promotions, ads, and everything in between. Download a template, replace the image or video assets and text – boom.
Sound complicated? Youtube is your friend – there is a tutorial for everything you might need. Invest your extra time learning how to use Adobe and WordPress.
There are many ways to waste your time, but there are also ways to improve your life. Use your time wisely.
For Release April 1st 2020: PR Web (www.prweb.com) Global Distribution