iStep is the only 12-step program management and recovery support app able to focus on one of 30 substance or behavioral addictions. The iStep Recovery Support App guides you through a comprehensive program of daily self-reflection based on the principals of recovery and will compel mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. iStep includes all tools and features needed to succeed at long-term recovery, personal growth, and self-improvement.
While our app will benefit anyone’s self-improvement journey, it is particularly helpful for anyone experiencing:
- an inability to consistently abstain from certain life-damaging substances or rewarding experiences;
- an impairment of their behavioral control, leading to toxic behavior and actions;
- diminished recognition of problems with one’s behaviors and interpersonal relationships;
- dysfunctional emotional responses leading to unhappiness and life struggles
If you are ready, to be honest, open-minded, and willing to change your life; you are ready for iStep. After embracing this recovery support app and working this twelve-step program, in time, you will start to notice:
- Improved emotional intelligence and rational, emotional responses
- A clear understanding of personal issues and improved relationships
- An improved understanding and control of your behavior
- An enhanced ability to abstain from mood- or mind-altering substances and problematic behaviors
If you are unsure if your drinking or drug use has become a problem, take our free “Am I an Addict?” online test. It will take 2 minuets to receive a score and feedback from our We Care Support Team. Our team includes people with decades of first-hand addiction and addiction-recovery experience. For more information on addiction you can also visit the National Institute on Drug Abuse.